Canada eSchool: Canada’s convenient online secondary school since 2002
Improve your grades for university and college admission!
Summer 2020 Special: Complete a 55 hour upgrade course* for only $299!
* The 55 hour upgrade courses are authorized by the Ontario Ministry of Education for summer 2020 only.
* The Summer 2020 Special applies to the following courses: ENG3U, ENG4U, MCR3U, MCV4U, MHF4U, SBI3U, SBI4U, SPH3U, SPH4U, SCH3U, SCH4U.
* Students MUST register for the upgrade course on or before July 31st 2020.
* It is the responsibility of the student to know the deadline for submission of their grades for university admission and to complete the course accordingly.
* Given the short time frame of these courses, no refunds are available once the student has paid.
* Student must provide proof that they have passed the course that they wish to upgrade within the 2019-2020 school year.
To speak with a school administrator please call (905) 296-2506.
Canada eSchool is inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education and has received authority to grant credits towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma. We have helped thousands of students improve their secondary school marks!
What is a Repeat (Upgrade) Course?
At eSchool a repeat (upgrade) course simply refers to taking the same course that you have previously taken. You may have earned a grade that you are not satisfied with or perhaps you didn’t pass the course. In either scenario, you are able to re-register for a course in order to have an opportunity to achieve a higher grade. The courses contain the same content as your previously taken courses and result in the same credit towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
What are the benefits?
- Improve your overall grade 12 average which may help you to meet Ontario Scholar or University or College scholarship requirements!
- Adding a seventh grade 12 course improves your chances of university admission as some programs will use the best 6 grades out of 7 to make your admission decision.
If I took a course in my home secondary school, can I repeat (upgrade) the course at Canada eSchool?
Yes, absolutely! You can check to see if the course in which you wish to enroll is offered by clicking on the course section.
How do I register for a Repeat (Upgrade) Course?
You can register on our website. During the registration process you will be asked if this is a repeat (upgrade) course. Be sure to click “yes”. You will need to submit a copy of your transcript (proof that you have previously taken the course) along with other documents. During the online registration process, you will be notified which documents are required and how you can send them eSchool to complete your registration.
If I take a Repeat (Upgrade) Course, how will it be recorded on my Ontario Student Transcript?
For grades 9 and 10 repeated courses, only the attempt in which you earned the higher percentage grade will be recorded on your OST.
For grades 11 and 12 repeated courses, both attempts will be recorded on your OST; but, the course in which you earned the higher percentage will show a credit earned. The lower percentage will have an “R” marked in the credit value column