What eSchool Offers
Canada eSchool offers online courses for everyone. We provide a viable learning solution for regular day school students, mature students, international students, as well as students with health related issues who are unable to attend conventional classrooms. Maybe you need to take a course that is not available at your local secondary school, or perhaps you want to retake a past course to improve your grade. Whatever your student needs may be, eSchool offers a flexible online learning platform where you can obtain the education you need – your place, your pace, your path.
What are the benefits?
- Study at your own pace. Our courses are entirely self scheduled!
- Students can finish their course in as little as four weeks.
- Study from anywhere! Our online learning platform is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Control your curriculum! You can choose from over 40 courses on your path to an OSSD.
- Our self structured program can help you improve your chances of university or college admission!
- Our friendly and easy to reach teachers and academic staff are deeply involved in your academic success!
- Discount graduation packages are available. Contact us to set up a payment plan!
How to Register
- Create an account here.
- Pick your course, add it to the cart, and process the payment.
- A school administrator will contact you to collect your previous transcript and identification information.
- Once your prerequisites are verified you will be registered into your course and receive an email containing login information to our learning platform.
How the Courses Work
Each eSchool course is offered and accessed online. No matter where you are – at home, the library or an Internet café – you can access your course through any computer with Internet access. Every course has compulsory assignments that are located on an exclusive website. On this same site, there are also discussion boards where you can communicate with your instructor and classmates. Each course is designed to last 4 months (assuming that a 90 minute activity is completed once per day from Monday to Friday each week), but can be completed in as short a time as one month. The beauty of eSchool, however, is that you are free to set your own pace and schedule.
Teachers and Evaluations
Each course has an assigned teacher who manages the course just like any classroom and who responds to student emails and phone calls within 24 hours from Monday to Friday. Evaluation assignments are returned within 7 business days and teachers have live online office hours once a week offered via Zoom. If need be, our teachers can also collaborate with your regular teacher, tutor or support staff at your local school to ensure that the outcome of your eSchool experience is a positive one.
Course Start Dates
eSchool operates on a weekly registration cycle. Courses begin every Wednesday at 6pm provided all required documents and tuition fees have been received.
Report Cards and Transcripts
If you are currently enrolled in another secondary school program, eSchool automatically forwards your final report card to your home school. Report cards are issued on a customized timeline that corresponds to the percentage of completed course work. Once you have completed 50% of your course, a midterm report card is issued and when your course is 100% complete (including your final exam), you receive your final report card.
When it comes time for you to write your final exam for any given course, you must be supervised. Exam supervisors confirm your identity and monitor you while you write the exam. Click here for more detailed information on examination requirements.
If you have questions about eSchool or how our program works, please email email@example.com or call us at 1 (905) 296-2506.