Canada eSchool (CES) was established in 2002 with a mission to make education available to all students who wish to obtain their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), yet for various reasons find it difficult to attend traditional classroom courses.
- Students who would like to add an online course to their existing secondary school timetable
- Students who are seeking entry into a college or university program and are missing a necessary prerequisite which their own local secondary school is not offering
- Students who wish to upgrade an existing mark
- Students who are pursuing careers in professional athletics, theatre or arts and must travel a great deal during the school year
- International students who wish to obtain the OSSD in order to pursue post-secondary education anywhere in the world
To do this CES has created an exciting Internet-based, secondary school curriculum that can be accessed anywhere and anytime! We provide flexible scheduling and flexible completion times for all courses. Students can choose their own learning path, place, time and pace.
Our school works with many public schools, private schools, tutoring centers and other institutions to assist students who require flexible start dates. Students may register for courses through our agents/ partners, our website, or by contacting our school admissions office. We operate year round.
How can eSchool help you?
All of the courses offered are authorized by the Ministry of Education for Ontario. As an Inspected Private School we can issue you an Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Quality: The educational leadership team at eSchool has over 50 years of educational experience in Ontario. This team has been creative and imaginative in developing and implementing ways for students to be successful. All course teachers are members in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers.
Adaptability: Our school and its courses run 24-7. You can contact your teacher and access course material whenever and from wherever you choose. Our registration is ongoing and we do not need a full class to run a course. We are ready when you are.
Our school may be virtual but our educational experience is real.
It is with great pride that I welcome you to eSchool.
Ron Rambarran, OCT