Scholarships and Awards Programs
AIA Canada Scholarships and Awards
For all students in secondary education
The Automotive Industries Association of Canada provides scholarship money to support deserving secondary students, college, and university students who want to pursue a career in the automotive aftermarket. For more information, please see Automotive Industries Association of Canada.
Application Deadline: June 15 of every year
The Arthur Paulin Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship Award ($700):
For automotive students
The Arthur Paulin Automotive Aftermarket Scholarship Awards program was established by members of the Automotive Industries Association of Canada (AIA) to provide monetary assistance to deserving students who wish to further their education in the automotive field. For more information, please see Automotive Industries Association of Canada.
Application Deadline: November 30 of every year
US Scholarship Opportunities
Louer.com Student Scholarship Program
- Be a Canadian citizen and resident of Québec
- Have a maximum of 30 years of age
- Enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full-time student in the academic year at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Not have already received a Louer.com Student Assistance Scholarship
- Must certify that all information provided on your application form is accurate
Applications will be accepted starting from January 1st, 2017 to December 31st, 2018. Please click here to begin.
The Royal Canadian Legion Bursary
Be an Ex-Service Personnel or currently serving member of The Canadian Forces (Regular, Reserve and Merchant Navy) and their children and grandchildren. Commonwealth war veterans and their children and grandchildren, or Be an Ordinary or Life Member of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion, or the child or grandchild of an Ordinary or Life Member of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion, or
Be an Associate Member of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion, or the child of an Associate Member of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion, or
Be a member of the Ladies’ Auxiliary of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion, or the child or grandchild of a member of the Ladies’ Auxiliary of a branch of The Royal Canadian Legion.
Step children and step grandchildren are recognized the same as children and grandchildren, and considered where applicable.Please click here to begin.
Meridian's Commitment to Communities Sean Jackson Scholarship
- The student must be an Ontario resident
- The student must be planning to enter their first year of study in the fall academic term at a recognized, publicly funded Canadian college or university
- The student must have achieved an academic average of 80 per cent or higher
- The student must have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to their community. This can be achieved through volunteerism that demonstrates leadership and/or initiating innovative community projects.
Application Deadline: All applications must be received by 11:59 pm on Monday, May 15, 2017 (submissions closed until 2018)
For more information, please click here.
Medicine or Health Science Students
The deadline is: June 10, 2018
The Horatio Alger Association of Canada
- National Entrepreneurial Scholarships
- Canadian Scholarships
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Entrance Awards
Please visit the individual scholarship pages to review the eligibility criteria and apply.
First Year University Applicants
Canadian Scholarship Information for International Students
Indspire Bursaries and Awards for Indigenous Students
Canadian Students seeking scholarships to study abroad
Search Scholarships in Canada and/or the U.S.
Scholarship search engine and student support