Canada eSchool Refund Policy
Canada eSchool makes every effort to keep tuition fees affordable for all students. A great deal of time is spent processing each admission request, and an Ontario Certified teacher must be secured for each student’s course duration.
Course Withdrawal within 7 calendar days of enrollment
- A student may withdraw from a course in which he or she is enrolled within 7 calendar days of his or her start date, and receive a monetary refund less a $150.00 admission application processing fee per course. There will be no refund of any fees after 7 calendar days.
Failure to enroll in course within 30 calendar days of tuition fee payment
- Students who fail to enroll and start a course within 30 calendar days of tuition payment are not eligible for a refund of any fees paid.
Textbook sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students who do not complete their course(s) in the scheduled 4 month period, may apply for a one time only extension of their course(s) for one month. A course extension fee of CDN $175 will apply. There will be no refund of the course extension fee once it is purchased.
- Students who do not complete their course(s) in the scheduled 4 month period may apply for a one time only extension of their course(s) for one month. A course extension fee of CDN $175 will apply. If your course has expired for more than 7 calendar days, an administration fee of CDN $100.00 applies to be reinstated in your course. Please be sure to submit your completed application and payment within 7 calendar days of course expiry to avoid the additional administration fee. No reinstatement in a course is allowed if the course has expired for more than 15 calendar days.
- Students are responsible for ensuring they have the proper pre-requisite course or a pre-requisite course exemption from Canada eSchool. Students will not be allowed to start a course without the proper pre-requisite. If a student pays for a course and is not allowed to start the course, the student may apply for a refund of tuition fees paid less a $150 administrative fee.
Express processing fee
- There is no refund of the express processing fee once purchased.
Dismissal from course or program due to violation of School Policies
Any student who does not adhere to the Canada eSchool Student Code of Behaviour or School Policies, as outlined in the Canada eSchool Course Calendar, may be dismissed from his or her course, or the Canada eSchool program at any time. No tuition refunds or credits shall be issued.