Exam Readiness Checklist for Students
Step 1: Complete your Course
- Complete and submit all course requirements to your teacher. Includes all assignments, tests, discussion forums (posted online), Independent Study Unit and student log journal.
Step 2: Teacher Permission
- Once you have completed your course requirements you may request permission to write your final exam from your teacher.
Step 3: Exam Policy and Procedures
- After you have received teacher permission to write your exam, the administrator will email you the Exam Policy and Procedures to read
- You will also receive the Student Exam Declaration Form to sign and return
Step 4: Final Exam Confirmation
- When your Student Exam Declaration form is received, the administrator will email you the instructions and password of your online exam